Any Virtual Assistants Out There?

(2 Posts)
HughLauriesStubble Wed 21-Sep-16 13:13:25

I've been freelancing as a copywriter/ghostwriter for the last while now and although I enjoy it, it is fairly time intensive and isolating. I'd rather have a role that deals more with people.

I've done a small bit of virtual assistant type work, mainly social media management, but I'm just wondering what range of tasks a VA is expected to perform? I have a little experience with marketing and am a great communicator. I've applied for a few VA jobs and have a Skype interview tomorrow so I just want to be prepared when they ask about relevant experience etc.

ladybagpuss Wed 21-Sep-16 13:23:49

Have a look at some of the freelancer websites like People Per Hour to see what virtual assistants do the most because it seems to cover a huge range of things. Read the feedback of any of them and it can give you a lot of information ie. 'we hired Sarah to do X and she did a great job' etc. Will hopefully give you a good overview and perhaps some business ideas too?

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now