Self Assessment Software

(4 Posts)
OneInEight Wed 14-Sep-16 14:25:20

Any recommendations for which self assessment software for partnerships I should purchase. Bewildered by choice on the gov.uk website. dh and I run a very simple, small online business and just want something that has minimal learning curve.

averylongtimeago Wed 14-Sep-16 14:39:42

I am in a similar situation. I looked through hmrc' s recommendations and went with Ftax (mostly because it was cheap and looked simple). I get on ok with it, you can change or correct it as you go along and as long as you read through the instructions carefully it's not too difficult.

OneInEight Thu 15-Sep-16 09:23:37

Thank you. I'll have a look at that one.

Ju222 Fri 14-Oct-16 00:23:26

I'm an accountant. We use taxcalc professionally and buy unlimited version so though I'm not sure of cost they do individual licences and the program is terrifically easy. Alternatively, if you do all the figures yourself you should be able to find a local accountant who'll just fill in the forms on their software for £50 or so. We certainly do. HMRC software is so appalling some customers prefer to pay us that to avoid the hassle!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now