how to recover lost contacts on Android phone

(12 Posts)
oilyardm Fri 22-Jan-16 03:09:17

My phone crashed during software updates. It took me hours to get it back to work. However, all the contacts were gone after a reboot. There are a couple of business contacts that are very important for me. How can i recover those deleted contacts on my android phone

UnfortunateUsername Fri 22-Jan-16 19:06:09

Did you turn on auto backups for your contact info? If so it should be as easy as logging in with the same Google account and resyncing. Occasionally I've had to manually kick of the sync from the settings menu as it hasn't automatically ran for some reason.

oilyardm Tue 26-Jan-16 10:05:46

unfortunately, i didn't do that as i am quite new to android

Ibnnjhy Fri 29-Jan-16 03:03:32

The best way to recover android phone deleted data is to use some data recovery software. You can use Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery Software which is excellent recover software to recover deleted files. This data recovery software is very easy to use and works well for all android phone types which include HTC phones, Samsung phones, LG phones etc.
www.samsung-recovery.net/resource/how-to-recover-deleted-contacts-from-samsung-phone.html

oilyardm Tue 02-Feb-16 16:17:38

Thanks for the kindly suggestion. i got my answer from this tutorial:
www.androidphonesoft.com/resources/recover-lost-contacts-from-android-phone.html

nikita456 Tue 23-Feb-16 00:50:57

Well, for your information, you could try professional app like Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery to get the contacts back. download.cnet.com/Jihosoft-Android-Phone-Recovery/3000-2094_4-76171747.html

Werfkjl Fri 15-Apr-16 08:50:41

Tty logging in to Google again. If you need to consider some app to solve the problem, this guide may help you: recover lost contacts from Android phone.

Werfkjl Fri 15-Apr-16 08:53:19

Try logging in to Google again. If you need to consider some app to solve the problem, this guide may help you: how to restore contacts on android.

hiahihia Tue 24-May-16 10:09:01

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

user1472722948 Thu 01-Sep-16 10:49:22

Want to find back deleted contacts from Android phones? Then you can take a look at this powerful program - Android Data Recovery. This tool is an exclusive data recovery program for Android mobile phone users. You are enabled to retrieve deleted contacts from Android by using it easily.

www.transfer-android-recovery.com/useguides/recover-lost-data-from-android

*Directly recover deleted contacts from Android without backup.
*Preview any contents you want before recovery.
*Saving your time and 100% safe.
*Perfectly compatible with almost all kinds of Android phones, like Samssung, HTC, Sony, ZTE, Moto, LG, HUAWEI, etc.

Read more: How to Recover Photos&Videos on Samsung Galaxy S8/S7/S6[/url]

www.transfer-android-recovery.com/useguides/galaxy-s8-photos-recovery

tanktrouble Wed 30-Nov-16 07:55:22

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

user1479458488 Fri 02-Dec-16 09:38:21

Generally speaking, the deleted contacts were still saved on your phone, you can use an app to detect them on computer, more info:
www.transfer-motorola-recovery.com/how-to/how-to-recover-deleted-contacts-from-android.html

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now