stay at home work

(2 Posts)
Avpixie27 Sat 19-Dec-15 16:27:41

I know there are opportunities like avon and ann summers where you can host things and be stay at home work but i was wondering if anyone knew about other types of stay at home opportunities as my neighbourhood arent very friendly so i dont think knocking their doors would be ideal. Is there any work that you could do from a computer?

theweereadingneuk Sat 16-Jan-16 17:58:26

Hi AVpixie27, I see you posted this a while ago but hopefully I can still help to give an answer to your question. I see you mentioned Avon and Ann Summers as stay at home jobs and what I do is kind of similar in that it is direct selling, but I much prefer the company I work for. I am an organiser for Usborne Books for Home and School. This is such a great company because their whole ethos is family orientated and part of my 'job' is to actually spent time with my kids 'experiencing' the books. Most of my selling is done online through Facebook but once you progress a little in the company, you are then qualified to work in schools. This means you can run sponsored reads, do book fairs etc all whilst claiming commission.

Before doing this I was a primary teacher and just felt I couldn't give my job and my children the time each would need and so I felt it best to take a career break. I am absolutely loving what I do, and hope that my little business will thrive enough that I will not have to return to my previous job at all.

If you would like to know more at all, don't hesitate to get in touch xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now