Looking for an Excel tutor in London - Specific Help re. Project Management Template

(2 Posts)
Eastie77 Mon 20-Jul-15 16:14:27

Hello,
Wonder if anyone can help. I'm looking for an Excel tutor in London who can help me in a specific area.

I need help constructing a template to build out a Project Management schedule, a bit similar to a GANTT chart probably. I've tried a dozen online tutorials but I'm stuck. I can't get my head around all the various conditional formatting things I need to do. I just need a a few hours with someone who can sit down, take me through it and and help me build the right template. Books and online resources are not working for me right now.
I know there are companies who offer tutoring but I need a bespoke lesson around this specific area and not a general Excel class. I'm quite short on time. The bespoke lessons only seem to be available to companies.

Does anyone know of any reputable tutors in the London area (pref. Central or East but can travel)?

Many thanks,
Eastie

Janet21z Mon 20-Jul-15 18:33:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now