Where to advertise for free

(6 Posts)
Chocolateyclaire76 Wed 03-Jun-15 12:13:18

I'm a sole trader and have just launched a website aimed at creative and entrepreneurial mums and need advice on where I can advertise for free.

I've done all of the standard things such as social media, baby & toddler groups, contacting local magazines and papers but I was just wondering whether anyone could think of anything else?

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 03-Jun-15 18:41:50

How about seeing if you can have a stall at mothercare or leafleting cars at Waitrose? MN local is usually good too.

nadineshenton123 Fri 12-Jun-15 16:13:48

hi chocoateyclaire!!
wonder if I could get in touch. i'm a sole trader who specializes in bringing out the best in children through boosting their confidence and offering interview technique. want to chat? please take a look at my website on the 'building confidence' page at www.nadineshenton.com
good luck to you if we don't speak!

Parenting websites may be a good start,even though dark side (netmums!) On the local boards etc.

As a self employed,working from home, jewellery designer/silversmith and mum I would be interested in your website,if you'd like to pm me the details smile

griselda101 Sat 13-Jun-15 21:24:23

what about things such as circular email groups for mums in your area, e.g. we have a local single parents one that must go to a few hundred people my area. Also maybe your local community websites and boards might have circular email forums that would let you post something although you would have to make sure there were benefits and it wasn't just selling a service. (if you've not already done these things).

sallyevans1987 Thu 02-Jul-15 18:32:28

Self employed nail technician ...essex based ...offering pedicures ...manicures. ..shellac nails ... waxing ... My email is sallyannburrett@aol.com ...flexible hours ... iv been working in a salon for years but now I'm going mobile ...all in the comfort of your own home

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now