Yonique reviews

(4 Posts)
emmskelv Thu 16-Apr-15 11:53:23

Hi

I am curious to know if it's worth working for Yonique?
I am interested in having a online business in Skincare and thought Yonique sounded good.
Is it a scam? Please can you share any good and bad reviews if any on this type of business.
I used to sell Avon and before I earned anything I had to sell a certain amount of products is that s the same ?
Thanks

vicky2319 Fri 01-May-15 03:32:35

Hi, just saw your post while tinkering with the Internet and feeding a wide awake 12 ween old baby! I don't know much about Yonique but I have recently started working with a similar company which is working out well for me. I can send you some details if you like?

TanteRose Fri 01-May-15 03:49:38

would avoid these type of pyramid schemes if I were you

my friend sells Younique, she raves about it, but I wouldn't buy such overpriced stuff which makes you look awful anyway!

see this thread www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/a2198884-Younique-beauty-product

charlielpage123 Sun 03-May-15 19:36:12

I think younique is very over saturated in the UK, I know so many people with younique pages and none of them sell much as the products are very expensive. I have just started a successful work from home business and am receiving loads of orders as it has just launched here in the UK. It is skincare and amazing revolutionary affordable products. Here is my Facebook page if you want to get in touch :-) m.facebook.com/beautybycharliejeunesse

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now