What client contact /project management software do you use?

(3 Posts)
armadillosocial Thu 10-Oct-13 12:11:41

I'm building up a database of potential clients, actual clients etc in my contacts folder.

However, I feel like I need something more suited for project management etc.

I've got a Mac

How do you keep track of your clients?

MrsMargoLeadbetter Thu 10-Oct-13 12:28:52

Hello

I used salesforce.com for my first year, but actually it was easier for me to keep a tab on what I was doing in excel/email. It was £200 too.

Just looked at your site from the mention on another thread I think I know who you are from previous threads/PMs. So glad you have set up - well done. Site looks good. Are you aware though that your courses are displayed in $ on the front page which means the price is wrong and might give the impression that the training is delivered in the US?

If you are going to market your courses via email what about using Mailchimp as a basic contact database for now?

I use paymo for tracking my time which is free. It does have a project management element not sure if that is free/good but the time tracking bit is really good.

HTH

armadillosocial Thu 10-Oct-13 12:39:30

Thanks Margot. Yes, you have helped me enormously in the past, thank you grin.

Apparently the $ thing is a glitch in the Wordpress/Eventbrite coding which they are working on. On the other pages it's fine, and on Eventbrite it's fine so I'm hoping they sort it out soon!

I have set up in Mailchimp but as, initially, I'm going to be doing a lot of cold marketing, I'm paranoid as I know they don't like that. I'm not sure that they also all sales@ & info@ email addresses although that may have changed. I'll certainly use it more when I have proper clients etc.

I'll go with a spreadsheet for now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now