Run my business from home, need more help

(8 Posts)
Suzietwo Sat 17-Aug-13 13:15:56

Try twitter or linked in?

Helena123 Sat 17-Aug-13 12:25:43

Hi, thanks for all the responses, Will check out the different sites.

I'm mainly looking for someone to sell but then will require admin person also. It's a website selling advertising to activity providers and adventure holiday companies. I basically need someone to take over what I do so that I can focus on a new/growth part of the site.

Keep the advice coming though please smile

ZingWantsCake Fri 16-Aug-13 20:05:58

marking place with cake

MrsMargoLeadbetter Fri 16-Aug-13 19:58:43

I'd agree with peopleperhour.com.

Be specific about what you are looking for so you receive tailored responses back. Personally I never put a budget as I want to see what people will charge. You will be amazed at the range of prices!

The freelancers pay the commission to pph out of their earnings.

My VA is £15 per hour fyi.

Good luck.

feelthis Fri 16-Aug-13 19:33:06

I do this! I think the best way would be to ask around locally. Someone will know someone, or maybe a SAHM mum friend might be interested. It is pretty simple to run a small freelance business, I do my invoicing with free online software and my tax return last less than half an hour due to my meagre turnover!

gollygosh123 Fri 16-Aug-13 19:31:54

Hi Helena

This is exactly what I do. I work as a freelancer, fulfilling roles. I cannot seem to PM so feel free to msg me to chat off-site about what you need and at what rate and whether I could fulfil for you.

Punkatheart Fri 16-Aug-13 19:27:44

What is the nature of the admin? You could go on Skillpages or People per Hour. But if you can explain the type of work, I might be able to be more specific.

Helena123 Fri 16-Aug-13 17:03:42

Hi,

I run my own business from home and as work gets I'm looking to outsource work, specifically the sales and some admin.

I don't want to employ someone so think a freelancer is the best option, someone with previous experience ideally. They would also need to work from their own home.

If anyone can offer suggestions as to how I could find someone that would be great. There are loads of different job ad sites but I don't know that I would get any benefit from using them with this kind of role?

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now