Does anyone else want to start a business whilst pregnant?

(2 Posts)
redtiger1079 Wed 31-Jul-13 12:00:21

Hi

New user here, approaching 12 weeks. I am on leave for 9 months and as I dislike the job I did I am trying to start a new business whilst I have this time. In fact, it's been in the pipeline for a few months now, and hopefully will be ready to launch. The problem is, I have no idea what I am doing. I'm getting on with things, but the truth is that I miss having a partner. I have always worked in a team of two or three and prefer it that way. I did have a business partner but he was not pulling his weight so he agreed to leave me to it.

Anyway, I have one idea that as stated is quite well on the way to being launched and another which is nascent..at the idea stage.

Are there any mothers/mothers to be who might be interested in coming along for the ride? Or who have experiences to share? I'm targeting well-heeled consumers- luxury goods market and any experience of this sector would be great.

redtiger1079 Wed 31-Jul-13 12:02:19

Also, I was really ambitious in the job I left a few weeks ago and am struggling with the downtime. I'm not ready to give up on ambition and success yet but am desperate to recreate it in a way which means I can bring up kids and achieve something for them.

So, if anyone is interested, perhaps someone like minded would be good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now