time recording app

(11 Posts)
freelancenewbie Tue 02-Jul-13 15:30:36

Hi, just wondering if anyone uses a time recording/time management app and, if so, what are your thoughts/experiences? There's a few out there and I'm wondering which one to use. Ideally, I'd like one that allows me to print out my monthly detail to attach to my invoices etc. Any comments? Thanks

MrsMargoLeadbetter Wed 03-Jul-13 01:28:37

Paymo is free and good. It also has an app. You can use it for invoicing too, but I haven't.

HTH

freelancenewbie Wed 03-Jul-13 10:29:02

thanks - I'll have a look into that one.

FlorenceandtheWashingMachine Wed 03-Jul-13 12:27:31

I love Toggl and you can generate detailed reports www.toggl.com

Tee2072 Wed 03-Jul-13 12:40:06

Freshbooks, but it's American. You can set it to pounds, but if you want to buy any of the add ons, the prices are in dollars.

Freshbooks tracts time, does invoices, tons of reports. First 3 (I think it is) clients are on the free version and then you have to pay.

It also has free iPhone and Android apps for tracking time on the go.

Suzietwo Mon 08-Jul-13 21:44:37

Harvest

DolomitesDonkey Tue 09-Jul-13 09:40:50

I would be reluctant to give a total time overview to your client!

freelancenewbie Fri 12-Jul-13 14:45:23

Hi Dolomites - why do you say that? Is it not a good idea? (by the way, apologies if I've pm'd you in error - having issues with my mumsnet app & don't know where my post went!)

flowery Fri 12-Jul-13 14:50:02

My Virtual PA uses MyHours which I think she finds good.

freelancenewbie Fri 12-Jul-13 15:07:01

Thanks flowery - I've gone with On The Job and & really pleased with it - it does everything I need!

Gracebjorn Tue 23-Jul-13 16:27:18

There were a bunch of suggestions from my friends when I asked them about time recording software for use in my office. I analyzed all the features and picked Replicon's software.

Since then it is the go-to application whenever I need reports or get status information on the ongoing processes.

Checkout this link for further reference - www.replicon.com/olp/online-time-recording-software.aspx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now