Anybody know how to send parcels to the US cheaply?

(3 Posts)
Avago Mon 25-Mar-13 14:17:49

I'm sending stock to amazon in the US and don't mind if it takes a month to there but all options I can find on Parcel Monkey /Parcel 2 go etc are a few day courier service. It's just cards & gift wrap, so not big and not freight quantities. Any ideas? Thank you !

EggsWhyZed Mon 25-Mar-13 14:23:09

How big is the item? You can use Royal Mail's surface mail for packets up to a certain size, and that is estimated to take six weeks to deliver.

Avago Mon 25-Mar-13 14:38:34

Thank you.

I'll be sending multiple boxes of about 33 x 33 x 45 but I can increase or decrease to whatever is most economical. I thought I would be sending 1 big box however with Amazon if you have 2 items the same to sell they want you to send one to one side of the country and one to the other. It makes sense for them but couriering 3 bundles of cards to different addresses almost made it not worth doing last time. I need to work smarter this time as I'm sending a lot more and what to make money! I think of Royal Mail and Parcel Force as the same - am I wrong ? Parcel Force Air mail are on the comparison sites but massively uncompetitive. I'll go and look at Royal mail site.

Thank you for your help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now