Flyers/postcards

(8 Posts)
CreamolaFoamFan Wed 23-Jan-13 19:31:03

I've used moo and RCS and had good results from both. If you register with RCS, you get a discount on the list price as well.

MrsMargoLeadbetter Tue 22-Jan-13 18:43:20

Depends if you have the artwork already....

If you are creative/willing to DIY you can use a service like www.vistaprint.co.uk which has some templates for flyers/postcards and you can generally move things around on the page. They are cheap, but watch the postage, it adds ££ on unless you are willing to wait a month as it posted from Europe somewhere.

Or I got my Christmas cards (again using their 'desktop publishing software') from www.goodprint.co.uk/ they are UK based (I think!) so delivery is quick.

Or if you want to pay for artwork (which generally will look better I find!) then I have used www.promoworx.co.uk/ who are a local branch of printing.com and have an in-house designer.

I have also used a social enterprise I am a trustee of for my clients including flyers. www.access-print.co.uk/

Print is really competitive, so it is worth getting a couple of quotes.

I find mocking up what I think I roughly want in publisher/powerpoint helps the designer output something I like first time.

It is also worth thinking about your local printers, if your business is of interest to other local businesses. My printer has referred me and vise versa.

Good luck.

TalkinPeace2 Tue 22-Jan-13 12:31:41

No, Hampshire, they have done some REALLY good online deals for clients of mine.

Had been looking at print24 thought they were maybe too cheap to be good.

solittletimeandsomuchtodo Tue 22-Jan-13 00:25:00

Www.print24.

Are you in Germany?

TalkinPeace2 Mon 21-Jan-13 19:37:54

onlineprinters gmbh in germany

Does anyone have any tips on where to order them from?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now