xmas cards to clients/contacts? do you?

(6 Posts)
CocktailQueen Wed 05-Dec-12 21:16:40

Yes, I do - no idea if it works or not but it can't do any harm to keep yourself in their mind! And it's nice to express thanks for work done/given in the year.

Miller1977 Mon 03-Dec-12 11:17:57

Yes, I would. Its more personal. Think its a nice touch for anyone that you do work with a reasonable amount

MrsMargoLeadbetter Thu 29-Nov-12 22:54:58

I did last year as it was my first year and a)I was excited to have my own branded cards and b) I felt it made me look bigger/important than I was/am! I also like the chance to write personal messages.

However as Talkin says, my head knows that corp cards are on the wain.

However, I am doing it again this year as I want to!

WilsonFrickett Thu 29-Nov-12 11:17:09

I'll send a box of sweeties to my main client, but as I get 80% of my work from them I figure it's money well spent. No cards though. I honestly don't think anyone reads the 'office cards' if you see what I mean.

TalkinPeace2 Wed 28-Nov-12 19:05:56

Nope.
Save the stamps.
An email to all clients with a pretty PDF that they can print if they wish but cards generally irrelevant now
and a season greeting on your website ...

mountaineeress Wed 28-Nov-12 16:25:09

first xmas self-employed... should i send cards? a xmassy email? nothing?

it is possible to buy cards that are relatively appropriate to my business type.. should i send these to nice people who might give me work next year??? is it worth the money to keep in with people? does anybody notice/care?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now