Final paragraph for a sales letter

(3 Posts)
FriendlyLadybird Wed 21-Nov-12 09:47:29

I'm a consultant with (at the moment) a business coach, who has been urging me to make some cold calls to prospective clients. I have been putting this off until I woke up in the middle of last night with the realisation that I wouldn't feel too bad about it IF I SENT OUT AN EMAIL FIRST.

So I have written an email -- all except for the very last sentence/paragraph in which I want to warn them that I'll be following up by telephone in a few days (assuming they don't get back to me immediately, of course). I can't work out how to phrase this without its sounding like a threat! Have you got any ideas? Or should I just invite them to contact me if they need me -- and follow up anyway?

cakeaddict Wed 21-Nov-12 09:58:35

Something like...

"I hope this is of interest to you. I'll give you a quick call in the next few days to answer any questions you might have and look forward to speaking with you soon."

When you call back I'd be prepared for them not to have either read or remembered your email, so be ready to give them a quick summary again over the phone.

FriendlyLadybird Wed 21-Nov-12 10:13:15

Perfect. Thanks. Amazing how one can get blocked on such a simple thing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now