Anyone a freelance graphic designer?

(7 Posts)

My brother is in 3rd year of a graphic design degree at Leeds, he could knock you up something decent for not too much.
PM me for details and to see work he's done for me.

issimma Wed 03-Oct-12 15:02:45

I can recommend one (a former collegue). Pm me smile.

MrAnchovy Wed 03-Oct-12 14:47:32

Nooooooo, don't feed the zombie thread spammer! Reported.

trailingvine Wed 03-Oct-12 14:07:41

Hi Bee, I run a small psychology practice and am in the process of 'branding'.
I have a very simple website at www.honeybee-psychology.co.uk
I am looking to get a logo designed. I quite like the one I use on my website, but would like a silhouette of a honey bee included. Also I need business cards and compliments slips, and a letterhead/report header designing. I haven't got a large budget, but could you let me know how much you would charge for the logo design as well as the other things?
Many thanks
Kathy

Bee202 Wed 03-Oct-12 13:45:31

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Wordsmith Thu 13-Sep-12 12:45:08

Hi there. I suggest looking on a good directory for companies local to you. Try thecreativeboom.com/directory/ for starters.

joshandjamie Tue 04-Sep-12 13:41:30

I need a logo and new brand designed. I do freelance marketing for a company and the guy I work for doesn't have much money. He's keen to try do something himself but I have advised that he'd be better off getting it done by a professional. Given the recent threads about trying to support each other as entrepreneurs, if there are any designers out there who might be interested, please pm. I'd need to see examples of work you've done. If you're based in Yorkshire even better!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now