partners ad and partner wont let m hve my baby bk!!

(11 Posts)
ProudMumaa Wed 29-Jan-14 21:48:03

i lost my daughter due to domestic violence.. she was taken into foater care and then paternal grandparents got a special guardianship order. I have since given birth to another beautiful little girl who lives with me ful time.
childrens services are now saying tht they would support me in getting my daughter back. they have a supervision order until mid feb, my daughters lived there for a year. i have regular contact ect and a strong bond. i am still sorting court applicatons as we dont know whether s.s are gonna apply for a revokation of the order or whether i hve to..
anyway today s.s had a meeting with the grandparent and they do not want to support they hve built an unatural bond i.e telling people she is theirs ect.. i no i will still get her bk with s.s backing but am i wrong to be annoyed with them for trying to stop my baby coming home??! i am so upset tht they have done this.. i feel likehey are stealing my child from me :,( any advice or similar storys please??

Are these the parents of thw violent one?
I hope you get your baby back soon x

ProudMumaa Wed 29-Jan-14 21:58:26

yeah it was arguments between myself amd partner i am still in a relationship with him, and thank you me to xx

5OBalesofHay Wed 29-Jan-14 21:59:24

Special guardianship implies permanence, and usually for older children where adoption isn't the best route. Are you certain they've not git a residence order?

Sounds like you owe them a lit of thanks for looking after your baby while you couldn't. It's hard work for grandparents.

I hope everything works out well for your children.

Why do you think youll get your baby ba k if the threat to you and her is still there?

Well what does their son think? If you're both still together why would he want his parents having your child?

surromummy Wed 29-Jan-14 22:07:01

I can honestly say I wouldn't be overly hopeful if you are still in a relationship with the father, regardless of whether or not he is residing with you. I have heard of two acquaintance's in the last 12 months whom have lost their children to permanent adoption due to similar stories. Not what you want to hear but you need to choose in this instance, your dp or your children??

gamerchick Wed 29-Jan-14 22:09:42

you'll not get your child back while you're still with your partner.. I'm not sure why that isn't in your OP as you would have been told that. Im surprised the next child wasn't removed from your care tbh.. that's what usually happens.

ProudMumaa Wed 29-Jan-14 22:15:06

just to set record straigh my partner has under gone assesments via s.s and has been deemed not a risk hense why my 3 month old lives with us.. solicitors have said and s.s that she will come home but as they dont agree it will be a court battle thats all.. i have been grateful for them having her but they have made my life a living hell messing contacts about and pretending MY daughter is their which i find extremly unatural and

ProudMumaa Wed 29-Jan-14 22:15:36

*creepy .. soz missed the.word smile

ProudMumaa Wed 29-Jan-14 22:18:21

gamerchick s.s words where and i quote we are now eating our words you have proved us wrong.. they are 100% behind us infact they mensioned taking it bk to court to me first..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now