(4 Posts)
maya03 Fri 24-Jan-14 12:04:44

Can anyone clear something up for me. I know if we take photos of any children we foster we can't publish them or put them on social media sites but can we show them to family & friends?

ghostinthecanvas Fri 24-Jan-14 12:07:10

Yes you can.

scarlet5tyger Fri 24-Jan-14 14:47:16

Yes. We were told about a year ago that we are no longer allowed to keep any photos after a child leaves (something I am still outraged about - so much is instilled in foster carers about keeping children's memories for them that I'm furious we're not supposed to keep our own memories of them) but I have photos on the wall and my SSW has never mentioned them being a problem.

fasparent Fri 24-Jan-14 15:53:03

Few years ago one of mine did a heroic deed, was in all the National papers even on Blue Peter got a Gold Blue Peter award was also presented at Windsor Castle too Royalty , The LA hummed and hard but was beyond our control. Similar has happened too other's since mainly due too achievement's. Think they are entitled as other children too recognition.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now