Train tickets

(3 Posts)
underworld888 Fri 07-Dec-12 21:10:20

Yes I wasn't sure if u could but u know children will buy and sell anything these days, it was his old carer that said he probably sold it but I think he just did actually lose it. Thanks for getting back to me though :-)

lljkk Fri 07-Dec-12 20:22:38

Can one sell a rail pass? I thought they were tied to name + photo on young person's rail card. (Digging into DS blazer & thru sweet wrappers to find DS rail pass): yup, his name is printed right on it, must be used with pic of him, too.

underworld888 Fri 07-Dec-12 18:38:08

Hi everyone, just need a bit of advise pls :-) Our fs(just 15) came home earlier and has said he has lost his yearly railcard, the trouble is he has only been with us a short while and is now starting to behave a lot better and settling down, but is known for selling a lot of his belongings in the past, for things like drugs and gambling, but he is here with his gf watching a film and i want to give him the benefit of the doubt BUt i also don't want to think I am a walk over and it keeps happening :-( Just text his old carer and she said he has done this quit often before. Any ideas what to do please???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now