Train tickets

(3 Posts)
underworld888 Fri 07-Dec-12 18:38:08

Hi everyone, just need a bit of advise pls :-) Our fs(just 15) came home earlier and has said he has lost his yearly railcard, the trouble is he has only been with us a short while and is now starting to behave a lot better and settling down, but is known for selling a lot of his belongings in the past, for things like drugs and gambling, but he is here with his gf watching a film and i want to give him the benefit of the doubt BUt i also don't want to think I am a walk over and it keeps happening :-( Just text his old carer and she said he has done this quit often before. Any ideas what to do please???

lljkk Fri 07-Dec-12 20:22:38

Can one sell a rail pass? I thought they were tied to name + photo on young person's rail card. (Digging into DS blazer & thru sweet wrappers to find DS rail pass): yup, his name is printed right on it, must be used with pic of him, too.

underworld888 Fri 07-Dec-12 21:10:20

Yes I wasn't sure if u could but u know children will buy and sell anything these days, it was his old carer that said he probably sold it but I think he just did actually lose it. Thanks for getting back to me though :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now