Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on fostering.

Stuck on the CWDC workbook.

(210 Posts)
stumpymosha Sat 10-Nov-12 15:01:55

I am in desperate need of help. I have tried to do it on my own but I am running out of time. My SSW doesn't even understand the question I'm on now. It's 5.6 understanding contexts. I have only two weeks to finish it now and I really need to have a look at some examples of answers to the remaining questions so I have an idea of what is expected of me. If anyone can show me some examples or help in any way, I will be extremely thankful. I promise I won't copy your answers, I just need an example to get myself going.

Hayzhayz Sun 18-Sep-16 16:32:47

Hi did anyone get back to you with help ?

Hayzhayz Sun 18-Sep-16 15:45:19

Hazelbramley@yahoo.co.uk

Heads that battererd forgot to add email confused lol

Hayzhayz Sun 18-Sep-16 15:43:24

Hi all smile please please could someone send me their completed std work sheet ! Just to get an idea of how to put it down on paper because I'm also struggling and I've even had my sw out but I've not answered one of the questions. I foster baby's normally. But take 0-5 thanks in advance smile xx

Grandma16 Tue 06-Sep-16 08:20:41

Hi in desperate need of help with my TSD standards.( New carer in the house)
Has anyone done it? If you have can you help please.
Thank you for your help in advance.
drummondme1969@googlemail.com.

Grandma16 Mon 05-Sep-16 21:19:18

Hi all has anyone finish the TSD standards?
I'm having problem doing mine.
New carer help.

email: drummondme1969@googlemail.com

Natalie222 Mon 01-Aug-16 14:29:16

Hi
I am a new foster carer. I need help to complete my CDWC WORK BOOK.
Please, can you be of any assistance? I would appreciate it

Lis71 Sat 23-Jul-16 14:09:04

Has anyone done the cwdc induction standards work book? I've just started a new job in children's residential care and been given the book and it absolutely daunts me, can anyone please help!!!

Adoradog2 Sun 17-Jul-16 13:03:11

I am also having great problems completing this. If anyone does have a completed one I would be most grateful if you could email it to me on sopht01@yahoo.com. Many thanks Sophie

FolaFoster2016 Fri 20-May-16 09:10:32

Hello. This is my first time here. I ve almost finished my CWDC but Im stuck on standard 7.5. Can anyone help me with ideas of what to write please? So near but cant seem to progress.

NannyG67 Tue 03-May-16 10:35:22

Hi all, i am finding the TSD workbook questions very difficult to understand. I'm just not sure what it is asking me, it doesn't help because i'm dyslexic and i seem to of developed a mental block (i open up the document and panic, go blank and just stare at it lol). I have started to feel as if the questions are written in a language i don't understand. I was really hoping someone, anyone could help me at all? Any advice and or help would be greatly appreciated as my time to complete this has almost run out. Thank you so much x

Janewill Sun 24-Apr-16 01:46:06

Hi Kahuna, I am a FC struggling with my CWDC, I noticed that you have kindly offered to help with a copy of your workbook. I will only use it for guidance but I really need help to get this finished. I have spent a lot of time with my son in hospital fighting leukaemia so obviously not concentrating on this work book. Now they want it in the next 2 weeks. Would be so grateful
This is my email. eidasgold@gmail.com

Locket02 Tue 15-Mar-16 11:59:01

can anyone HELP pleaseeee i have two weeks to compleat the cwdc workbook could anyone send me a compleated one to get my head into how to do it . from one very desperate foster carer x richpsmith@sky.com

JAYLEA34 Thu 25-Feb-16 19:27:03

Like many others I am a new carer (just coming up to a year) we have had two siblings which haven't been the easiest and have fallen way short of completing the tsd, in the last year we have had 3 different ssw all new to sw who have no clue about the tsd booklets!! I am trying my best to complete on my own but am not even sure what I have done so far is right! If anybody would be so kind as to forward me a copy of a completed one so I can see if what I am doing is correct I would very much appreciate it. Panel date 3 weeks!!
Forward to
Jamesetlea@gmail.com thanks

Jackiebr487 Tue 16-Feb-16 17:03:41

Please, like many others I an desperate to receive a completed TSD workbook for guidance if anyone can help please forward to, jmanley120@gmail.com. Many thanks.

Jackiebr487 Tue 16-Feb-16 08:41:58

I am a new foster carer only been doing it for a year, I am stuck on the TSD workbook can anyone give me some guidance please.

Rosemary50 Mon 08-Feb-16 09:45:39

Hi help with TDS worksheet 5.8a,b and c and d

Adriana73 Wed 03-Feb-16 10:49:25

I have just started the CWDC work book I am struggling on lots of answers

anyone that came email me some answers,please

much appriecated

thankyou

Kymani1967 Wed 27-Jan-16 22:24:26

I really would appreciate some help with cwdc standards thank-you my email is bethdelanbanque@msn.com

ohoneybeeo Mon 11-Jan-16 22:12:37

I've almost finished mine, I have standard 1 left (I've worked backwards), so if any one needs any help on questions other than ones in standard 1 I'm happy to help.. Aimeejacksonx@yahoo.co.uk

sus13 Mon 11-Jan-16 11:01:39

Can anybody send me an online version of their completed standards workbook? no help forthcoming from SSW and am now overdue. suewilson22@virginmedia.com

suzy2b Tue 01-Dec-15 12:34:26

sent my tds book in to ssw as a draft and i'v got nothing right so don't know what im going to do now

GrannyTheGreat Sun 15-Nov-15 15:23:47

Hi, is anyone able to help me out with this foster carer portfolio? Only now starting and don't understand any of the questions. Sw helped with standard 1 and 2 but now on my own. Can't even seem to get to grip with first question on standards 3. So if anyone is still doing this work book or can help me out would be much appreciated, thanks

bina24 Tue 27-Oct-15 15:15:21

please can i have helpmy email is shabinaaamir@hotmail.com just need help and guidelines have started feel i am doing it wrong just need guidence to see if iam doing it right thank you any help would be apppricated.

bina24 Tue 27-Oct-15 14:53:36

hi i have just started my cwdc work book need help in it please can someone help me out i have done a few but still confused

suzy2b Fri 02-Oct-15 13:38:52

i don't have the numbers like that with letter after but the help book does so i'm really confused SSW no help at all have my review 6th oct still haven't finished stuck on 5.6 6.1 and 6.4 i'v no idea about context keep googling but can come up with nothing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now