Stuck on the CWDC workbook.

(78 Posts)
stumpymosha Sat 10-Nov-12 15:01:55

I am in desperate need of help. I have tried to do it on my own but I am running out of time. My SSW doesn't even understand the question I'm on now. It's 5.6 understanding contexts. I have only two weeks to finish it now and I really need to have a look at some examples of answers to the remaining questions so I have an idea of what is expected of me. If anyone can show me some examples or help in any way, I will be extremely thankful. I promise I won't copy your answers, I just need an example to get myself going.

mcfcforever Fri 01-Nov-13 16:54:08

Hi can anyone help me with the dreaded Cwdc. anyone with an online version can email Sharon.hammonds@hotmail.co.uk
much appreciated

muddymommy Sun 03-Nov-13 16:03:03

Me too! I have completed mine but think i may need to add quite a lot to it. It is so hard to get my brain into gear. If anybody could E-mail me a completed copy I will be forever indebted smile donnassnnaapp44@hotmail.co.uk

Lolly50 Mon 04-Nov-13 16:21:22

Help please I haven't a clue with cwdc, does anyone have a completed one that could be emailed to me please. Email address brisco231982@hotmail.com

Mandula Mon 02-Dec-13 16:45:36

HELP... I'm doing my CWDC and can't make head nor tail of it!! If some lovely person who has already completed it could send me the answers I would be eternally grateful ����

My emails is:- a.close@yahoo.co.uk

Thanx in advance ��

xxtracybabexx Tue 03-Dec-13 22:27:02

Hi Kahuna, I have been working on my CWDC book for weeks now and don't seem to be getting anywhere. I'm not sure if what I am writing is right. Im very confused, could you possibly help me please ?
My email address is madlex@hotmail.co.uk, if you can help, I would be very grateful and hopefully wont get any greyer. xxx

Mandula Thu 05-Dec-13 23:06:46

Sorry my email is :- a.close1971@yahoo.co.uk
I would be grateful for any help. Thanx in advance smile

Chirpycarer Wed 18-Dec-13 17:59:25

Hi all,
I too am a new foster carer under pressure to complete the book would really appreciate someone sending me an electronic copy pleeeeeas so I can check I'm on the right track. Would really really appreciate it. I have my years review in less than four weeks and would love to have it all done for presenting then.can't even think about Xmas...

Wired4sufism@aol.com

sharon16 Mon 30-Dec-13 14:11:20

I too am a foster carer under pressure to complete the CWDC workbook. My SSW has given me until the beginnning of the New Year to complete it. I have had it for two years now and I keep putting it off. So much other stuff to do. I have completed three standards, but would really appreciate someone sending me some help!! Thanks. sharon16@talktalk.net

annette3 Mon 06-Jan-14 13:04:21

Hi im ploughing thriugh my workbook but my mind is going blank on a few simple questions, can anyone help me please, the question is: give 3 reasons why is it important for a foster carer to be organised and dependable x

annette3 Mon 06-Jan-14 13:07:00

Hi im ploughing throughmy workbook but my mind is going blank on a few simple questions can anybody help please , the question is: give 3 readons why it is important for a foster carer to be organised and dependable

maybebaby1982 Wed 08-Jan-14 19:56:47

Hello kanuna smile i`m new to mums net and I too have also just started my CWDC course and I'm finding it difficult to know what to put. Would it be possible for you to forward me your electronic copy just to see what I should be putting and what i`m actually writing is the right thing and not just waffling? I would really appreciate this?? thank you smile x

traceyr1975 Thu 09-Jan-14 12:01:17

HELP I am just halfway through my cwdc and my ssw needs it in by tomorrow can anyone please send me their completed one. I have the nneb and a health and social care diploma but still have to complete this mindboggling annoying piece of work. my email is traceymary.roberts@live.co.uk

Mammajo67 Sat 11-Jan-14 22:54:13

Hi. I'm also new to mumsnet and am about to begin the cwdc workbook. I would appreciate it if anyone could email me completed workbook, not to copy but so I have an idea how to record my evidence correctly. My email address is joanne.m.dean@ntlworld.com. Thanks x

Blueberrie Sun 19-Jan-14 17:20:27

Hi. Im another new comer to mumsnet, and yes I too am stuck on the cwdc workbook. I have tried desperately to finish it all myself and have managed about half ish. If anyone could please e.mail me their completed workbook, so I can compare and also pick up some hints on answering the many questions I have yet to get my head round, I would be very grateful. Im sure the evidence I have written so far is probably far too much, and could shorten it. My e.mail address is richard@rewdesign.co.uk thank you.

claremiow Mon 27-Jan-14 23:03:16

Thank goodness I'm not alone! Though I have experience in childcare, I am completely floundering on how to evidence it within the confines of the cwdc workbook. Like those who have written here before me, I would very very much appreciate a look at a completed cwdc workbook. My email is claremiow@hotmail.com

India1972 Thu 30-Jan-14 21:49:47

Hello kahuna
Hope you are well. Happy new year to you.

I was just reading your thread that you sent to someone last year who was stuck on their CWDC work book. I myself am about to start and would appreciate any assistance if at all possible.

Kindest regards

India

Fosterhelp Thu 06-Feb-14 14:36:36

Hi
Like a lot of people on here I'm struggling to fill in the CWDC workbook, could somebody please send me a completed workbook so I can check that I'm on the right wave length, it's not the easiest/fastest of things to fill in as well as having a family, as well as being a foster carer. My SW hasn't given us any advice.
Please help someone, I would hate to of filled it all in wrong
Many

chrisa06 Thu 13-Feb-14 13:01:07

im just about to start on cwdc workbook an i only have a few wks to do it im getting panicky about it now as i haven't a clue what im doing can anyone help before my brain turns to mush ??

m1ssmoneypenny Fri 14-Feb-14 05:31:36

hi this is the first time i have been on this site, i have literally just registered! typed fostering in search and then just had to comment on here!
I'm happy to help if anybody needs it, i feel for you, its sooo monotonous, seemed confusing until i got my head round it, i managed to pass mine without having to change a thing, sw seemed very impressed!
hopefully i can help x

MissMac3 Mon 17-Feb-14 17:43:08

Hi I'm first time to this site too. I was wondering if anyone could send me their completed cwdc work book (not to copy - just as a guidance and so I know if I'm on the right track) my email is gemmamacdonald@aol.com. Many thanks x

meshipea Tue 18-Feb-14 21:55:05

I'm really stuck on my cwdc please could someone send me a copy of there compleated one then I can have ideas many thanks meshipea@hotmail.co.uk

Kazk75 Wed 19-Feb-14 12:51:58

I am working through my cwdc and could really use a guide am I too late for a copy of a completed one.........this would really reduce my stress levels......thanks
Karenknibb@me.com

Naomi52 Fri 07-Mar-14 10:34:42

I don't know if you're still checking this thread, but if anyone is willing to share their completed CWDC a new foster carer I would be extremely grateful!

naomibaillie@hotmail.com

oberon101 Fri 07-Mar-14 17:29:24

Hi I am another new carer and like many others I am struggling with this work book so any help would be much appreciated Thanks

apartovi Sat 08-Mar-14 15:23:38

I have been attempting CWDC for ages now...Have managed to cross reference a lot to training courses, but is anyone is still willing to share their example workbook, would be forever grateful wink

amy.scheepers@btopenworld.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now