Paid Market research event in London- Spouses of Armed Forces personnel

(9 Posts)
TantrumsAndBalloons Mon 04-Jan-16 12:50:42

Paid Market research event in London- Spouses of Armed Forces personnel
Hi

We are putting together 2 discussion groups on 13th and 14th January in Central London for spouses of Armed forces personnel.
The subject of the discussion is Tax Services and we are looking for spouses who are currently paid through PAYE in their own job

As a thank you for your time you would receive a cash payment of £70 on the day

Polyethyl Mon 04-Jan-16 12:55:05

I assume you only want regular, not reservists.

TantrumsAndBalloons Mon 04-Jan-16 12:56:48

Hi, we need spouses of currently serving Armed Forces personnel for this as far as I know but I will double check and get back to you shortly if thats OK?

Polyethyl Tue 05-Jan-16 10:35:52

Reservists are currently serving Armed Forces personnel.

TantrumsAndBalloons Tue 05-Jan-16 11:12:55

Then yes, that is who we want smile

I can send you some more information if you are interested? Also if you have a friend eligible to attend you would get an additional £10 referral fee

TheHauntedFishtank Sat 09-Jan-16 07:43:02

Too short notice for me I'm afraid but could you let me know if you're doing another one in the future please?

123itsme Sat 09-Jan-16 07:56:29

Really ? In this day and age I would view this sort of thing with a great amount of suspicion.

Service person's family's should be keeping their private details private .

Don't fall for this anyone.

Stay safe don't become a vulnerable target for unscrupulous people working for Lord know who!

TantrumsAndBalloons Sun 10-Jan-16 09:50:41

123 fall for what?

I was asking if anyone was interested. If they were I would have sent all the info, including the company I work for and how to check that it is a genuine company bound by MRS regulations
I wasn't asking people to post their names and addresses right here on the page and tbh all the info we would have asked for is a mobile number and email address.
We don't need anything else other than that, we done need a home address or any info about the persons husband or wife

TantrumsAndBalloons Sun 10-Jan-16 09:51:19

And...unscrupulous?

Based on what exactly?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now