Visiting friend in Paderborne

(4 Posts)
iwantanafternoonnap Wed 15-May-13 12:32:46

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you guys on here are out in Paderborne? I am going to visit a friend the first week in July and wondered what there is to do there as she has only just arrived.

I would also like to get her a massage or some kind of beauty treat as her husband has been/will be away a fair bit so she is looking after her 2 year old on her own and is pregnant. Anyone know of any good ones in that area?

Cheers x

Esiotrotter Wed 15-May-13 20:31:57

Christiane Spieker, 32 Thuner Weg, Sennelager - she's the best beauty therapist in the Paderborn area, IMO!

As for going out, there are loads of fab places to go for a meal and a real plethora of pubs. Paderborn is great and in July it'll probably be baking hot - enjoy!

iwantanafternoonnap Thu 16-May-13 16:12:28

Thanks what about for kids? Unfortunately we won't be able to go experience the nightlife with 2 small kids. Damn them lol x

Esiotrotter Thu 16-May-13 19:59:34

It's a shame that you're not there at the end of July for the Libori festival. Check out www.paderborn.de and click on tourism.

Hameln isn't far away from Paderborn. Google it but I think twice on a Sunday they do the Pied Piper of Hamlyn through the city centre. There also used to be a fabulous soft play in Paderborn. They are really accommodating of children in restaurants.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now