Innsworth

(4 Posts)

Thank you. Had a drive around today and hoping for Innsworth or Churchdown - closer to where we will both work and a nicer feel than the big new estates of Kingsway. May get back to you when we move, monkeyfacegrace smile

Im a local (not forces). Happy to give you a guided tour around Glos/Chelt!

Quedg is ok, Inns and Churchdown are ok. EXCEPT CORIANDER DRIVE, CHURCHDOWN. DO NOT GO THERE! Its a bit, umm, rough grin

If you drive then you will be fine. Quedg has a huge Tesco, Aldi, Matalan, Next etc. Also directly on junc 12 of the M5.

Churchdown/Inns is 5 mins to Cheltenham, which is unmeasureably nicer than Glos.

Any advice pm me smile

wonderwooman Mon 11-Feb-13 08:36:39

I think there's a Facebook page for the Quedgley patch - maybe try to get on that to get a feel from current residents.

DH is posted to Innsworth soon but we are still waiting for a posting order. The man at the housing centre has told me the only Type IV houses available are in Quedgeley. Does anyone know of likely availability in Innsworth or Churchdown? Of what it's like living on the estate in Quedgeley? Any advice / information gratefully received!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now