Using the approved cleaning company for move out

(4 Posts)
Gennacy Mon 03-Dec-12 18:19:09

My ideal (lol) clean in Wiltshire came to about £300 for a 4 bed, cooker but no carpets. (mins was the size of a 3 bed though, we could only just squeeze a single bed in the supposed double! and the lounge only had room for just the sofa's and a tv)

Newtothisstuff Fri 30-Nov-12 21:01:08

Our 3 bed cost £380 in Hampshire ! Including carpets and cooker. Best thing I've ever done.. No more march out cleans for me haha grin

tismetisme Thu 29-Nov-12 19:12:42

Large 3-bed on the South Coast was £320 for clean & carpets - the cooker would have been £50 (but we had a brand new one issued 7 weeks before March out & I refused to use it).

SpectresandSpooks Wed 28-Nov-12 22:41:04

Hi, I am due to move MQs next week and for the first time am using the MOD approved cleaning service, which I know to be rubbish but needs must and all that as the removals company won't pick up a day in advance to leave me with a chance to clean the quarter.

It's a 4 bed heap of crap that's clean but not spotless and we have a dog. Does anyone have any idea of what roughly I can expect the quote to be please? I am half expecting it to be bananas expensive....

Many thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now