Using the approved cleaning company for move out

(4 Posts)
SpectresandSpooks Wed 28-Nov-12 22:41:04

Hi, I am due to move MQs next week and for the first time am using the MOD approved cleaning service, which I know to be rubbish but needs must and all that as the removals company won't pick up a day in advance to leave me with a chance to clean the quarter.

It's a 4 bed heap of crap that's clean but not spotless and we have a dog. Does anyone have any idea of what roughly I can expect the quote to be please? I am half expecting it to be bananas expensive....

Many thanks

tismetisme Thu 29-Nov-12 19:12:42

Large 3-bed on the South Coast was £320 for clean & carpets - the cooker would have been £50 (but we had a brand new one issued 7 weeks before March out & I refused to use it).

Newtothisstuff Fri 30-Nov-12 21:01:08

Our 3 bed cost £380 in Hampshire ! Including carpets and cooker. Best thing I've ever done.. No more march out cleans for me haha grin

Gennacy Mon 03-Dec-12 18:19:09

My ideal (lol) clean in Wiltshire came to about £300 for a 4 bed, cooker but no carpets. (mins was the size of a 3 bed though, we could only just squeeze a single bed in the supposed double! and the lounge only had room for just the sofa's and a tv)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now