ds sleeping in my bed!

(4 Posts)
pimmsgalore Sun 30-Sep-12 22:18:36

DD spoke to DH on skype today and amazingly went to bed with no shouting or screaming and we actually had a really nice (if not long) day so am hoping we may be turning the corner here wink

sailorsgal Sun 30-Sep-12 20:22:40

Yay he is in his own bed though he was asking to sleep in mine. Will probably get a shout in the night.

pimms sorry no advice on the diva behaviour. Its not just girls. grin

pimmsgalore Sun 30-Sep-12 00:10:09

DD (5) has finally moved back into her own bed since DH left at the start of the month. Other DCs all used to do this when he was away they do eventually grow out of it and I find that is takes about 2 to 3 weeks for them to settle down before the routine of being a single parent family kicks in and they get used to it.

Now if you know how to get a 5 year old to stop blaming you for DH being away and being a cranky, bossy madame who has no respect for her mother then please advise me grin

sailorsgal Sat 29-Sep-12 21:08:19

Since dh left this week. He slept with both of us the night before dh left but has been in my bed for the last 3 nights. I don't mind but just wondered whether it will be more difficult to get him to go back to his own bed in the long run. I just wondered if anyone has experienced this? Ds is 6.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now