Help! Moving out of an SSFA ..

(6 Posts)
Jennco Thu 27-Sep-12 20:32:19

Hello again
Thank you all for your help and sorry for the delay!
I had to contact HCR in the end, the Hasc was most helpful and it is now sorted thankfully smile

I am an RAF wife, but im fine with the no contact bit, I have the numbers for the people to contact if there is an emergency with the family and he will be back soon, 4 weeks, 5 days smilesmile

Just this move was starting to worry me, but its all fine now, i can breath for abit smile
Thanks again
Jen
x

ArmyFamiliesFederation Thu 27-Sep-12 08:06:39

Hi Jennco,

Hopefully you will have contacted the HASC and things are being sorted on the SFA front.

Can I ask if you are an Army family? If so, we can find out who your Unit Welfare Officer is so that you have a point of contact especially while your DH is 'over there'.

LtEveDallas Tue 25-Sep-12 19:27:24

If you don't get anywhere, PM me with your location and I will try to get you a direct number - not until work tomorrow though!

Jennco Tue 25-Sep-12 19:25:49

The sfa was all done on paper as hubby applied before he left. So i can speak to the housing people and they will sort it? I haven't spoken to anyone from his works since before he went, so i don't know it we have a families office (that sounds sad lol!)

Will go about contacting hasc tomorrow then, we have about 8 weeks til we move, so its not a last minute thing thankfully.
Thanks for the help :D

LtEveDallas Tue 25-Sep-12 19:21:42

Jennco, I strongly suggest you get in touch with your husbands Admin Office. You need to give notice ASP if you are leaving SSFA, and they are in the best position to do it for you.

If they are not helpful do you have a Families Centre/Officer or HIVE in your area.

Otherwise, did you talk to the HASC when you got your SFA confirmed? It's the same people now that can arrange your march out from SSFA.

Jennco Tue 25-Sep-12 19:16:30

Hello, we are in the lucky position of moving from an ssfa to an sfa, and I was wondering if anyone can give me a little advice..

Dh is currently "over there" and will be until a week before we move, so how do i go about letting hcr/hass/dio (whoever) know I want out of this house, i've managed to get all the sfa part sorted! Will we have a pre march out?
Any advice appreciated!

Jen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now