Ready-made vegan Christmas option

(4 Posts)
economymode Sat 19-Nov-16 09:11:21

Hi,

Anyone know of a tasty vegan meal that is either a)ready made (think Cook style, but they have no vegan celebration stuff!) or b) very easy to make?

We'll be dining at my parents, who are doing a Cook order for an easy life and I have 3 kids, including a 6 day old (so she'll be around 6 weeks by xmas, hence looking for an easy option!).

Any ideas on where to look?

SmilingGivesYouWrinkles Sat 19-Nov-16 12:49:47

We've been trying out vegan alternatives for my DD. The favourite so far is Fry's Soya and Quinoa Country Roast from Holland and Barrett. Takes about 30 minutes in the oven.

PaperdollCartoon Sat 19-Nov-16 12:53:02

I'll be the only vegan at Christmas and I'll be having the Fry's loaf (which is delicious) and Paxo stuffing balls with potatoes and veg and gravy made without meat juices. I don't think there's any totally vegan ready meal type things but Fry's loaf is definitely the way to go.

economymode Sat 19-Nov-16 14:39:42

Thanks. In an ideal world, I'd make some sort of chestnut roast but think I'm going to need a cheat option this year. Will give Fry's a taste test. I like their other stuff on the whole, so fingers crossed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now