Lunchbox wins

(2 Posts)
gotthearse Mon 24-Oct-16 21:20:48

I have been on a diet involing shakes for a long time and had bad eating habits before that (would go all day on coffee/eat crap at work). So the diet is nearly done and I need to establish new food routines. What can put in my lunchbox that is healthy and will keep me going? Im in need of inspiration! Not wanting to eat much bread so sarnies out. Dont do meat but do fish. Like flavour, TIA

Blondie1984 Mon 24-Oct-16 21:54:27

You need to have something with a good amount of protein in it as it's protein that will help to keep you full for longer

Soups are a great option now that the weather is colder - ones with beans or lentils and lots of veg would be a good choice

You could make yourself salads - e.g. a tuna nicoise or you could cook something like a frittata, portion it up and have a serving of that with some salad

And don't forget about leftovers - if you make a bit extra at dinner the night before then you could take that

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now