Food Magazines

(5 Posts)
Deaneancy Sun 19-Jun-16 09:44:20

What do you do with them? It is my big little pleasure in life to subscribe to two but I'm starting to run out of space. Do you tear out things you like to keep and then chuck? I sort of don't want to do that because something that doesn't look interesting now might do in the future. I know an intensely boring question but any suggestions?

ChesterFuckingDraws Sun 19-Jun-16 09:49:33

My FIL takes pictures of recipes he likes the look of then stores them in the garage in big plastic boxes. He goes through them once a year to see if he fancies any more recipes then gets rid of them usually by dropping them off at my house!

TheSpottedZebra Mon 20-Jun-16 11:25:56

I used to save cuttings in a folder, then that got out of hand so I went through it all and took pics of he ones I really wanted to keep, and uploaded it all to Evernote.

But to be honest, I hardly ever look at Evernote, and I mostly use pintrest now. Although with any digital platform, the risk is that you lose it all, or the platform ceases to be, or suddly changes £ structure. Hmmm...

TheSpottedZebra Mon 20-Jun-16 11:26:55

Oh, and I now buy a lot fewer magazines, as I found they became very repetitive. So I'm more likely to see stuff online.

WhoTheFuckIsSimon Mon 20-Jun-16 11:41:13

Most of the recipes in magazines you can find online. I sometimes bug a magazine but will then search for a recipe I like online and add it to Pinterest board.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now