Rainbow Cardamom Milk

(6 Posts)
OhForCodsHake Tue 26-Apr-16 20:41:06

A few years back, when working in the City, I used to stop at the Tesco Metro near Cannon Street and pick up little tins of Rainbow Cardamom Milk. It's like flavoured evaporated milk, and absolutely yummy in coffee smile However, I've since been completely unable to find it - not just in Tesco, but anywhere. A quick Google shows that Amazon lists it but it's always "currently unavailable". The only websites where I've found in seem to be in places like the UAE and Kuwait. I really miss it and I'd be so grateful if anyone knows where I can get hold of it in the UK! grin

MoonlightandMusic Tue 26-Apr-16 21:09:33

You may be in luck - these people claim to stock it and seem to be Leeds based. grin

OhForCodsHake Tue 26-Apr-16 21:24:43

Thanks Moonlight! Unfortunately, that's the original flavour, rather than the cardamom one. Bums! Will keep looking!

MoonlightandMusic Tue 26-Apr-16 22:03:50

sad oh, sorry - was too pleased with finding something with 'Rainbow' and evaporated milk in the same phrase to notice 'cardamom' was missing. blush

OhForCodsHake Wed 27-Apr-16 07:06:15

Ha ha, no worries at all - you've saved me thousands of calories! wink

OhForCodsHake Wed 27-Apr-16 07:06:19

Ha ha, no worries at all - you've saved me thousands of calories! wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now