Can anyone recommend a spiralizer?

(6 Posts)
babyiwantabump Thu 17-Mar-16 16:52:14

DS loves noodles and spaghetti so to try and get more veg into him as he is getting to the fussy stage (he's not long turned two) I thought I would try a spiralizer.

Any recommendations?

Imfinehowareyou Thu 17-Mar-16 16:55:42

I have this one but I'm sure I only paid about £15 for it. It's fine. Easy to use and clean and doesn't take up much space.

Blondie1984 Thu 17-Mar-16 22:38:38

I have a Lurch one that I got on Amazon which is really good

MarkRuffaloCrumble Thu 17-Mar-16 23:40:24

mine looks like Imfine's linked above and was also about half the price of that one.

It's ok, but seems to waste quite a lot and it can be fiddly to use. I think the ones that look like a giant pencil sharpener look useful! Never tried one, but they seem like a simpler solution and not as bulky to store either.

babyiwantabump Sat 02-Apr-16 18:59:59

Thanks all - I might try a pencil sharpener one first and if the noodle veg works will invest in one of the more expensive ones .

Chiliprepper Mon 04-Apr-16 18:49:12

I use a julienne peeler from Lakeland, was about 3 quid and works brilliantly, particularly if you don't peel the very centre seedy bits of the courgette. Small to store and quick too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now