A coffee post ?

(7 Posts)
RockinMumma Thu 18-Jun-15 10:33:39

I was wondering what kind of coffee people have in the morning??smile I'm a complete coffee addict. I can have anything from instant coffee to filtered. Love a starbucks from time to time!. What's everyone's favourite kind?

dexter73 Thu 18-Jun-15 11:35:59

I have a nespresso machine so one of those. (I drink decaff)

poppym12 Thu 18-Jun-15 12:04:38

Ideally, illy macchiato. double.

FinnJuhl Thu 18-Jun-15 12:07:49

Sadly I have progressed from coffee virgin to coffee snob. It's an expensive habit.

Have never forgotten the look of horror on a guy at university's face when I offered him own-brand instant coffee.

Once I started to appreciate 'proper' coffee I was still happy to drink Carte Noir instant occasionally, but now I won't even drink that...

flanjabelle Thu 18-Jun-15 12:12:05

I have nescafe azera.

Lovelydiscusfish Thu 18-Jun-15 12:35:30

I have a dolce gusto machine, and like most of the pods I've tried in that. They are expensive though, and I feel guilty about the environmental impact of all those pods!
Instant-wise, I absolutely love Milicano - doesn't taste like instant to me!
When at work, I just drink the cheapest possible instant I've got from Poundland or somewhere. Tastes like gravy granules, but it's just for the caffeine, really.

FinnJuhl Thu 18-Jun-15 12:36:48

I have a bean to cup machine, so can try out different varieties rather than sticking to pods, but I keep forgetting which ones I like. The best beans I remember are the Kenyan Blue Mountain ones, but they were far too expensive for regular drinking.

Currently using Java Sumatra beans from the Tesco finest range, which makes an intense but nice and smooth espresso.

Usually like French blends for filter coffee, as find single origin stuff can be too sharp.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now