NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

How to use up white chocolate

(7 Posts)
sharond101 Thu 26-Dec-13 22:27:31

DS got lots of white chocolate for Xmas. What can do to use it up? There is around 225g milky bar chocolate. We don't eat many cakes or cookies but need to do a New Year's Day pudding so thinking could use it in that? I don't have a springform tin so cheesecake it out although could go buy one before then. I have other essentials in stock as well as some pistachio and cashew nuts, prunes, dates and raisins all needing using up too.

JoyceDivision Thu 26-Dec-13 22:30:00

Ok, if you throw it reallyhard,I'll sit here with my mouth open fshock

grin

Hassled Thu 26-Dec-13 22:30:00

This is lovely - don't be put off by the Limoncello because you can easily leave it out. You can buy bags of frozen fruit cheaply/easily enough.

MrsVaughnRice Thu 26-Dec-13 22:31:07

White chocolate & cardamon mousse is v nice and sophisticated. You'd need eggs, milk, double cream and a handful of green cardamons.

UnexpectedItemInShaggingArea Thu 26-Dec-13 22:33:08

Melt it and dip fruit in to it.

Middleagedmotheroftwo Thu 26-Dec-13 22:37:27

white chocolate rocky road?

TheLostPelvicFloorOfPoosh Thu 26-Dec-13 22:41:19

Grate it into a pan of hot milk on the hob for snowman soup (white hot chocolate). Is heavenly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now