NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Can I freeze this?

(4 Posts)
Lookslikerain Wed 16-Oct-13 08:18:48

Bought 2 packs of liver in my online shopping yesterday, thinking I could freeze one for later. Except that the packaging says that it has previously been frozen. That's it, though. It doesn't say if it is or isn't suitable for home freezing and no little snowflake logo. I'm sure I've seen it written on packaging that something has previously been frozen but was defrosted in a controlled environment and therefore it can be frozen again. Or maybe I've made that up. Quite possible I have.

Any idea if it's safe? Or is it liver for dinner for a couple of nights?

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 16-Oct-13 08:52:26

I'd cook it then freeze.

Lookslikerain Wed 16-Oct-13 09:19:50

Good idea! Why didn't I think of that lack of sleep and not enough coffee yet!?! Thanks.

JiltedJohnsJulie Wed 16-Oct-13 16:56:43

I like mine with onion gravy, mash, carrots and peas. Just saying...grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now