NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

What's for dinner tonight?

(17 Posts)
ArtyFartyQueen Fri 11-Oct-13 15:01:25

I'm lacking in inspiration and going to the shop in a while to get some things in DVD wondered what everyone else is having....

ArtyFartyQueen Fri 11-Oct-13 15:02:34

No idea why DVD is in the OP, it's meant to say going to get some things from the shop in a bit!

Fifibluebell Fri 11-Oct-13 15:41:57

Spicy sausage casserole and crusty bread! Mmmm hungry already

ArtyFartyQueen Fri 11-Oct-13 17:15:56

Sounds yummy Fifibluebell. Do you have a recipe?

mrspremise Fri 11-Oct-13 20:40:54

Minestrone with bread and cheese

We had spaghetti with green beans, spiralized squash and pesto

21mealspluscake Mon 14-Oct-13 18:04:21

Slow cooked spiced beef - cooked it yesterday - will take 15 minutes to serve with noodles, greens and coriander. Perfect cold wet Monday night!

wordfactory Mon 14-Oct-13 18:06:14

Salmon, salad and cous cous.

I fear that is no inspiration at all grin...

snowlie Mon 14-Oct-13 20:35:42

Steak, chipotle coleslaw and roast potatoes

JiltedJohnsJulie Mon 14-Oct-13 21:22:42

Carbonara. Was lovely would still would rather had the brisket...

mrspremise Tue 15-Oct-13 18:53:22

Chipotle coleslaw sounds super yummy... may I have the recipe please? smile

PrincessFlirtyPants Tue 15-Oct-13 19:42:21

Chickpea curry with naan bread. smile

We had pasta with creamy cheesybwiney garlic mushrooms and rocket salad.

Ignore random B.

PortoFiendo Tue 15-Oct-13 20:34:38

Beans on toast. ;-) I am not very inspiring this evening.

Katekate77 Tue 15-Oct-13 21:10:10

A lamb and mushroom pie with the leftovers from Sunday smile yum. Loads of red currant jelly and mint sauce smile

snowlie Tue 15-Oct-13 21:32:44

Chipotle coleslaw is basically - finely shredded cabbage - white, red or both, add tbsp cider vinegar or white wine vinegar, then grate some carrot, half a red onion. Then add mayo and Discovery chipotle paste to taste, you might want to mix this separately till you figure out how strong you like it. Goes well with roast chicken too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now