NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Pork belly strips with bbq-type sauce - tips/recipes please?

(4 Posts)
TomArchersSausage Tue 26-Feb-13 09:22:51

It certainly jazzed up those chops. I actually used about half that amount of soy sauce as it seemed enough. Use as much as you prefer to your tastesmile

BR44 Tue 26-Feb-13 09:15:42

ooh, that sounds just the sort of thing. Thanks Tom!!

TomArchersSausage Tue 26-Feb-13 09:05:39

I cooked some pork chops in the oven yesterday with this sauce on them and it was v good. I think it'd be good for belly pork too, and also chicken.

1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
3 cloves garlic, mashed

BR44 Tue 26-Feb-13 09:00:45

I have some pork belly strips to cook for dinner tonight, and fancy doing them slowly in the oven with a sticky barbecue-type sauce. Any tried and tested recipes please?

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now