NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

How long for frozen quorn fillets in the slow cooker??

(3 Posts)
reastie Tue 29-Jan-13 06:16:07

thanks fuzzy, was worried about the mush which may ensue!

Fuzzymum1 Mon 28-Jan-13 21:29:17

They don't take long at all - they go mushy if in for too long - I would add them no more than an hour before serving and probably less.

reastie Thu 24-Jan-13 10:38:49

I'm a bit of a slow cooker novice and some attempts have been a bit rubbish in the slow cooker. I'm making today ratatouille in it (which I know works as I've done it a few times before) but want to add frozen quorn fillets to it. ANyone have any idea when to add them in? I've got it on a low heat at the minute and want to make sure they are cooked through but not so cooked that they disintegrate IYKWIM. Any help please

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now