Cooking for Kids cookery videos

(7 Posts)
Summersbee Wed 16-Jan-13 08:16:14

Oh, just quickly - I mean nutella is popular with children in France NOT that they usually put it in their Three Kings' Cake! (bet it would taste good though)

Summersbee Wed 16-Jan-13 08:14:29

I suppose you could always put NUTELLA in - very popular in France .. It's not much of a recipe then, but you would still have the French to listen to!

Loquace Tue 15-Jan-13 23:56:55

Me and the Italian kid can bond over difficulty in pronouncing French grin

Is there any alternative to marzipan ?

Other than that, We like cake, will try it out. There has to be something out there like mazipan that doesn't taste of marzipan. I will check out the "this for that" app for suggestions.

Summersbee Tue 15-Jan-13 22:29:19

ok Loquace, here's a challenge for you and your son ... a recipe video with a twist to it:
http://www.agreenmouse.com/galette-des-rois-pour-le-6-janvier-recipe-for-a-three-kings-day-cake/

(it's easy and the end result, if you like almonds, is delicious - I promise!)

Loquace Thu 10-Jan-13 08:17:51

oh

"just as popular with the yummy mummies?"

"the celebrities kids I cook with"

I'm sure the food is really nice. The concept is great.

But at just 39 seconds in I am well put off.

Will grit teeth and watch the rest, hope it doesn't grate (geddit?) all the way through.

Perhaps I am not the target audience ? I'm just a bog standard mum with no real interest in sleb culture who wants to cook with her son.

Loquace Thu 10-Jan-13 08:12:38

oh cool!

Am off to check it out.

VideojugFood Wed 09-Jan-13 15:36:17

We've just launched our new cooking for kids series featuring chef and author of 24 Foods Kids Hate (And How To Get Them Eating 24), Fiona Faulkner. All the recipes show great ways to get your kids eating fruit and vegetables, plus they're quick and simple to follow. Hope you like the first one!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoEZb83bAnU&list=SP5OpJigLNNKaUNZ_QmjjtDB9xv2Uyb7SK&index=1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now