Jamie's Christmas part 1 from Daily Mail last year

(7 Posts)
FoxyRoxy Mon 12-Nov-12 17:13:19

Whoops sorry!! I've already got a list of baking I want to do, I foresee some late nights! Will pm you now, thanks again!

No problem, pm me your email address and I'll send it over in the next few days. I am cursing you a little bit though because I had to get my box of recipe cuttings and supplements out and I've now got a huge list of things I want to make for christmas. I may need a babysitter grin

FoxyRoxy Mon 12-Nov-12 12:50:55

You absolute star! If it's not too much trouble could you manage all the recipes in book 1? Don't worry about time, I've got a 2 month old and an 11yo and I know how demanding they are! thanks

Got them! Any recipes in particular or do you want the whole thing? Might take me a day or two as I have a just crawling baby running me ragged!

FoxyRoxy Mon 12-Nov-12 09:27:35

Thank you so so much! I'm starting to panic as I used several recipes from there last year! smile

I may have it but I've moved house since then. I'll dig through the cookbook pile today for you smile

FoxyRoxy Mon 12-Nov-12 09:14:30

I've lost part one of this 2 part magazine that was given away in November (I think) 2011. If anyone has a copy they could scan and email me I will be eternally grateful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now