Graze - contact number?

(5 Posts)
minimoonumbertwo Wed 27-Jan-10 13:17:35

Does anyone have a contact number for the Graze box people? I started getting deliveries of the yummy boxes a few weeks ago but need to change some details on my account and the relevant page on the website has been crashing for about a week now.

Does anyone have any way of contacting them?

Thanks

Comewhinewithme Wed 27-Jan-10 16:09:18

Just googled looks like they don't give out their number hmm.
I did find this link though HTH

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1487851

minimoonumbertwo Wed 27-Jan-10 16:42:25

Hmmmm thanks comewhine i can't even get onto the contact us page on the website though so i'm not quite sure what to do!

Thanks anyway...

wisso Thu 01-May-14 11:06:37

You can cancel the purchase of a box at any time before the cut off times relevant to your delivery day by visiting your deliveries page and selecting "box options", "make a change" and "cancel weekly box". For more details please see the managing my orders section of our FAQs.Please submit any questions you have about these Terms and Conditions or an order you have placed or ordering in general by email to getintouch@graze.com or write to us at:

26 Dunstable Road
Richmond
Surrey
TW9 1UH

rawrrrz Thu 07-Aug-14 13:52:14

I was tempted to order, I googled and found this. Had to sign in through my own details, I don't expect the 'free box' that I was promised even though I told them my name and address. Half of it looked ehh, I was looking forward to a free box of yummy selectables, advertising lies. You don't ever get to that part. This is just noise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now