NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Frosties becoming an endangered cereal, good for obesity, bad for me.

(6 Posts)
MrsBertMacklin Sun 27-Jan-13 23:24:00

Here

I will cry forever if they ban / discontinue Frosties. Copious amounts of Frosties with ice cold milk is the only thing that helps my PMT.

Not surprising though and I think it shows the power of advertising!

MiniEggsinJanuary Sun 27-Jan-13 23:27:24

Just do cornflakes with lashings of sugar. That's what I do to avoid feeling unhealthy!!

MrsBertMacklin Sun 27-Jan-13 23:33:57

All the sugar falls to the bottom when I do that, which makes my PMT rage even worse. I'm just going to have to create a Frosties cupboard and stockpile them if sales continue to dwindle.

LadyMaryQuiteContrary Sun 27-Jan-13 23:35:54

shock Stock pile, it's the only way then sell them on eBay and start making them yourself with the profits.

gallicgirl Sun 27-Jan-13 23:46:57

Holy crap, I ate boxes of those while pregnant. It's my guilty pleasure.

stargirl1701 Sun 27-Jan-13 23:50:33

Import it from the US. I get US candy from an online company called Cyber Candy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now