Healthy and speedy meals for 4 please!

(29 Posts)
isleangel Tue 22-Jan-13 13:29:01

Right, I seriously need meal help. Have 2 DS aged 7 and 5, and we used to eat healthy meals, but we have all had 1 bug after another, which ended in the flu for us all last week, and now I can't think of 1 healthy meal to make, to build us up all up again. Please help - thank you ( healthy snacks would be appreciated too smile

MousyMouse Tue 22-Jan-13 21:35:35

pizza is great.
the dough can easily be made in advance (or in a bread maker), then topped with tomatoe paste and toppings of choice.

dough for one tray:
250g bread flour
100ml water
50ml olive oil
half a sachet yeast
pinch of salt.

wtf1981 Wed 23-Jan-13 02:57:02

Beef,chicken,prawn or veg stir fry,shepherds pie,lasagne,home-made curry,chicken breast and veg,chili and wedges,roast dinner with lots of veg,salmon and noodles,pizza and salad,fajitas. . . Have fun finding the favourites!

lolalotta Wed 23-Jan-13 06:09:24

Sorry multitaskmama for jumping to conclusions it made me feel foolish when I thought you were just trying to advertise some website! blush

isleangel Thu 24-Jan-13 16:41:32

Thank you for all your messages. I am off to the shops tomorrow with a really good meal plan, and the motivation to make a week's worth of healthy meals.

My mum also reminded me of my spinach and ricotta lasagne, which I haven't made for ages, and we're having jacket potatoes with tuna and cheese tonight!

I am also going to spend a bit of time reorganising the freezer and make more of an effort.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now