NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Help I need lots of egg based meal ideas!

(28 Posts)
Virgil Sun 09-Dec-12 10:33:49

Right so our household income may be slashed in half this week. I have eggs coming out of my ears (we have chickens) and a not particularly egg living family. We cant eat feta and pesto quiche every night. Your egg based meal suggestions here please!!

KnittyFoxyMa Tue 11-Dec-12 14:15:07

James Martin uses about 8 eggs in his yorkshires, and that makes them REALLY filling, and so you can minimise the meat. how about filled ones with chopped meat, spuds, onions, veg etc? I used to mix with some tinned condensed mushroom soup. they don't taste more eggy either.

NUFC69 Tue 11-Dec-12 20:36:24

When the milkman delivered my Dairy Diary this morning there was a leaflet in it advertising the latest Dairy Cookbook - "Take a box of six eggs" - 100 easy, irresistible recipes, the advert says. It's £7.49 from your milkman, or £9.99 if they post it to you. Have a look at www.dairydiary.co.uk, for details - hope that helps and good luck with looking for another job!

NUFC69 Tue 11-Dec-12 20:38:34

Sorry, it's actually "Take a box of eggs"!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now