NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Do Magimix bowls go in the dishwasher?

(8 Posts)
PrincessOfWails Mon 03-Dec-12 13:01:57

I have a Magimix 3100 so not a very recent model. I'm sure I've read somewhere that they say you can put them in but it doesn't always work.

BloooCowWonders Mon 03-Dec-12 13:05:57

Mine goes in regularly - but it is looking worn already (only a year old). Also seems a bit cracked around the spindle. But it might be where the dc help me.
But ultimately life's too short grin. And I'm pretty sure the bowl is replaceable.

PrincessOfWails Mon 03-Dec-12 19:44:59

Thanks - I am also of the life's too short inclination...I do love my magimix though, but bleurgh, the washing...so I'll give it a go!

Grumpla Mon 03-Dec-12 19:49:43

I put mine in, have only had a dishwasher for a couple of years though but doesn't appear to have deteriorated yet.

stargirl1701 Mon 03-Dec-12 19:51:21

Yes.

RubberDuck Mon 03-Dec-12 19:52:13

Technically no, but life's too short to wash them by hand - shove mine in top rack and it's fine.

Crikeyblimey Mon 03-Dec-12 19:55:47

I dishwash mine cos washing it by hand is a step too far. It does shorten their lifespan but you can get new ones (they are a bit flipping expensive). Had my magimix for 15 years and am on bowl no. 3. I use it A LOT.

TellMeLater Mon 03-Dec-12 22:36:21

Mine does, if there's room.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now