NNote: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't load, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're not running IOS6 on your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Can/tin opener recommendation

(3 Posts)
RCOR Thu 22-Nov-12 13:26:05

Hi

Could anyone recommend a good can opener? I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find a thread when I searched. Although a search on my phone isn't as easy as on a pc.

But, back to the can opener. I had a tefal opener for a few years which wasn't great but did the job. It fell apart about a year ago. Since then I've had three of the cheapo butterfly type but my latest has just fallen apart. My friend swears by the butterfly type having used the same one for years, but they obviously don't make them like the used to.

So can anyone recommend one that might withstand daily use?

Many thanks

bonzo77 Thu 22-Nov-12 13:43:45

I have had lots of the years. Very cheap, very expensive and everything in between. All rubbish. I now have a ken wood electic one grin. Love it!

RCOR Thu 22-Nov-12 14:26:02

Might have to ask Santa nicely then;-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now