I don't recomenf Carluccio's.. do you?

(29 Posts)
AutumnGlory Sat 17-Nov-12 14:32:05

It was my second time eating there and I remember I liked the first one. Today it was all crap, bad, horrible food. And it is too small, noisy and uncomfortable. We sat next to the kitchen door, people coming in and out all the time. I thought would be a good idea because of the kid's colouring pack but there were only 2 colouring pencils in the box. Waiting staff were attentive ands polite though, but I'm not coming back ever. Mind you I didn't like Jamie Oliver's either, I'm now on the search for a good independent family run Italian.

trikken Mon 19-Nov-12 09:47:28

went to the new one in dorchester last week and thought it was great. wasnt a fan of the garlic bread as it was far too salty and not garlicky enough so bil shared it with me in the end but apart from that we had no complaints whatsoever. I didnt think it was too badly priced either but we didnt have alcohol.

shrimponastick Mon 19-Nov-12 09:52:07

Went to the Leeds branch a couple of years ago.

Nice enough, but nothing special. We haven't made any effort to re visit?

Margot - honestly, trust me with the courgettes. Courgettes are a vegetable of Satan (although not as evil as aubergine) but they really are perfectly nice in this.

NettoSpookerstar Thu 22-Nov-12 16:46:55

I made the spinach, courgette dish last night and loved it.
DD wasn't thrilled but ate it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now