Ocado Delivers Bag of Urine

(267 Posts)
noidsleft Thu 11-Oct-12 23:45:35

How should I take my complaint forward? A day ago I emailed my complaint to Ocado and they have not bothered to reply. Our last delivery started by the driver removing our bags of food from the back of the van. He then looked about, lent into the van and removed a bag of liquid which he threw down the side of our house. It landed in the middle of the pavment, he walked towards it and kicked it against the side of our house, where it slowly seeped urine down the pavement. This gentleman, has allegedly (I think that's what I need to add here) used the back of the Ocado van for his own private toilet, used an Ocado bag as a urinal (not what I thought we were returning the bags for)and nothing as soap water and a sink. Then handed over the shopping for my family. I have very good CCTV of all this, should I put it on You Tube and forward the link to Ocado and see if they reply, then?

berri Fri 12-Oct-12 01:53:19

Funniest thread of the day <sorry op not helpful, I know>

Def Daily Mail material though!

2MumsAreBetterThan1 Fri 12-Oct-12 02:03:17

Have you told them you have it on CCTV? Bet that will make a big difference.

FreddieMercurysEnormusPumpkin Fri 12-Oct-12 06:58:23

It was wrong of the driver, but I feel a bit sorry for him tbh. I wonder if he has the time to make toilet stops. I let the Tesco lad use my toilet before and he was so apologetic and grateful, he told he he'd get told off for stopping at a garage and just didn't have the time to do so anyway.

BettySuarez Fri 12-Oct-12 08:01:51

Second thoughts, don't upload to You Tube, that would be really unfair on the delivery driver who probably had no choice sad

It must be awful actually, having no access to loo!

kekouan Fri 12-Oct-12 08:05:55

confused

HoneyDragon Fri 12-Oct-12 08:09:25

Betty

He had the choice to lob a bag of piss in a bin didn't he? Not down the side of a customers house?

Lot and lots and lots of people drive for a living. They are allowed to stop to use the toilet.

OcadoAnnie Fri 12-Oct-12 08:14:55

Hi @Noidsleft, Annie here from Ocado. I'm so shocked by your post and really want to look into this as soon as possible. Your email will be in the queue waiting to be opened but we definitely want to pick it up straight away! Could you give me the reference number that should have been sent back to you in the automated response? If you can't find that, the order number will be fine too. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

SkeletonButterfly Fri 12-Oct-12 08:19:19

Place marking now grin

SirSugar Fri 12-Oct-12 08:19:55

This is getting even more interesting

poachedeggs Fri 12-Oct-12 08:22:33

Sticking to Tesco I think grin

BigBroomstickBIWI Fri 12-Oct-12 08:25:13

Is this the wee equivalent of the poo troll? hmm

This is why I love MN grin

ClaimedByMe Fri 12-Oct-12 08:26:54

I've had some iffy subsititutions from tesco but i'm glad it's never been a bag of wee!!!

twofingerstoGideon Fri 12-Oct-12 08:27:07

Wonders if OP will ever come back...

SaraBellumHertz Fri 12-Oct-12 08:29:44

You feel sorry for the driver??? Seriously?!

I want OcadoAnnie to let us know the findings of her investigation grin.

CelticPromise Fri 12-Oct-12 08:31:24

<marks place>

Excellent Friday morning thread grin

sashh Fri 12-Oct-12 08:31:46

put a link on twitter with #idon'tshopatocardobecause

HairyPotter Fri 12-Oct-12 08:33:02

Yes OcadoAnnie you need to update us as well. Tis the law you know.

HarlettOScara Fri 12-Oct-12 08:35:06

I used to be very jealous of you all with your Ocado deliveries. Now, not so much. Don't feel so bad about Tesco now where every widdle little helps.

LeeCoakley Fri 12-Oct-12 08:35:36

Hahaha. Great start to a Friday morning. grin

I'm trying to think what it could have been a substitute for

whattodoo Fri 12-Oct-12 08:37:46

Oh my!

I fleetingly wondered about the logistics of peeing into a carrier bag, then decided I should wonder about something else instead.

ocadoAnnie do you often get these sort if complaints?

Catsu Fri 12-Oct-12 08:38:03

The milk and more man pissed against my garden fence. Unfortunately I don't have CCTV so couldn't prove it (even though I saw it with my own eyes), so can well believe it has happened.
Dirty bastards

OcadoAnnie Fri 12-Oct-12 08:40:14

whattodoo - No, I can categorically say that we don't! That's why we're so keen to investigate straight away.

NormaStanleyFletcher Fri 12-Oct-12 08:40:29

I thought it was going to be a compost heap accelerator for those whose dp won't wee in the black bin for them

(shamelessly marking place)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now